WHAT IS A $500 PAYDAY LOAN?
A 500 Dollar Loan is a short-term loan option that gives borrowers the opportunity to get money to cover emergency expenses such as medical bills, car repairs, utility bills, and so on. As a rule, these loans must be returned on the day of your next paycheck, so it is important to be sure that you will be able to pay off the debt.
Typically, you can take out a $500 cash loan to cover any needs, but it is best to use this option only in an emergency. It is also an advantage that you can repay the loan in advance without having to pay the prepayment fee. However, remember that if you are late with a payment, you will face a late payment penalty.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR GETTING $ 500?
Since a $500 Payday Loan is an expensive lending solution, it is worth looking at other funding options before applying.
For example, you can ask your family and friends, they may be able to give you $ 500 so that you can avoid interest on the loan. You can also ask for an advance payment at work or talk to colleagues. Another good option is a garage sale – sell items you no longer use to get some extra cash. Also remember that you can always find a part-time job and get a couple of hundred dollars a month.
WHO IS A $ 500 LOAN FOR?
If you are unable to use the options listed above, then a $500 payday loan would be a good option for you. This is one of the fastest and most convenient financing options you can find at the moment. Once approved, the money will be credited to your account the next business day.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR A $500 LOAN?
Each payday lender has its own eligibility criteria that must be met in order for your application to be approved, however, as a rule, the basic ones remain the same for everyone. Review the criteria and make sure you meet.
- You can apply if you are a US citizen or an official resident.
- You must also be at least 18 years of age or older to be eligible.
- The lender will ask for details such as a government issued ID or proof of residency and an active bank account.
- The main factor affecting approval is a regular monthly source of income and the ability to confirm it.
- Contact details such as phone and email are also required.
Remember, before applying for a $500 Loan, you must familiarize look through the basic state laws to ensure that you are eligible to apply and be approved.
HOW DOES A $500 LOAN WORK?
$ 500 Loans are as simple as possible. All you have to do is select a lender and visit their website. On the main page, you will see a button “apply online”. As more lenders offer online applications, you no longer have to go to the lender’s store to get approved!
- To complete the application, you need to provide information such as your name, address, contact details, and so on. After checking that everything is entered correctly, you can send an application.
- Next, you need to wait for approval. Fortunately, you will get the answer to your application almost instantly! Once approved, the lender will contact you to discuss the details of the loan and repayment. If you have questions about the lending process, you can also ask it.
- If a loan offer suits you, you can sign a contract and get financing. As a rule, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
Important! If for some reason a loan offer does not suit you, you should remember that you do not have to accept it.
$ 500 LOAN FAQ
WILL I BE ABLE TO GET A $500 DOLLAR LOAN WITH A BAD CREDIT?
You should know that your credit score is not the main factor in your approval. What’s more, many payday lenders do only soft credit checks. However, in order to get a loan, you need to have a regular monthly source of income. By checking your income information, lenders will be able to provide you with a loan even if you have a bad credit history.
How much will a $500 Loan cost?
Before you apply, you should know that payday loans are fee-based which vary depending on state laws. However, you should be aware that typically you will have to pay between $15 and $30 for every $100 borrowed. Thus, the total cost of a loan with a fee can range from $ 575 to $ 650.
How long does it take to get approved for a $ 500 Loan?
By filling out a simple online form, you can get an answer almost instantly. If your application meets the basic requirements of the lender, you will be approved the same day you submitted your application. However, it is worth remembering that the money will be transferred to your account within one business day.
CAN I PAY A $500 PAYDAY LOAN EARLY?
Oftentimes, lenders providing $500 loans give borrowers the opportunity to pay off the debt in advance. This way, you can pay off the debt as quickly as possible. However, before applying and obtaining a 500 Dollar Loan, make sure that your lender does not charge an early repayment fee.
Looking for another amount Payday Loan?
October 15, 2021
A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
There are a large number of $1000 Loans, however,